Here in the South, we love our baby panels! One of our finest Southern traditions, the baby panel is a wonderful way to chronicle your baby's growth throughout their first year of life.
1) How does the baby panel work? You bring your baby in at regular intervals to have their photo made. After completing the baby's twelve month session we have a panel review in which we go over all of the photos from each month and choose your favorites from each age. Your photos will be returned to you printed on professional, archival paper in a panel style and framed in a beautiful frame. You can also opt to have your baby's name and the months taken printed beautifully on the panel at no extra charge.
2) What months do I bring my baby? These are usually done at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. However, many people choose to do them at 4, 8 and 12 months and I have been seeing a new trend where they bring the baby in every month for the photo.
3) What is the cost? Our baby panels vary depending on how often you bring them into the studio. If you are bringing them for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months the cost is $100 per session. The 4, 8 and 12 month panel is $125 per session and the 12 month panel is $50 per session.
4) Can I purchase photos from each session? Certainly! With the exception of the 12 month panel, each session is a full photo session. After each session we will have a preview. The preview is a time where you come and view all photos form a particular session and place an order for all of the photos you love.
5) What does my baby wear? Almost all of my panels are done on a creamy white background. Simple pastel colors work best with no bold prints. HINT: Collars on a
little baby often stick up and cover the baby's face. I would avoid them until your baby is sitting up for the photos.
You can view more general information on how to have a successful child's session by visiting the children's session information tab on my website.
Have more questions or are you ready to set up your panel portrait session? Call the studio at 615-335-5529 or message me here and we will get it going!